Angelique Lehmann represents investment banking firms, private equity funds, mezzanine funds, agent banks, and other institutional investors in finance transactions. She regularly advises clients on business law matters involving domestic and international financing and investment issues, structured financings, leveraged and acquisition financings, Islamic financings, and other forms of debt and equity financing. Ms. Lehmann also counsels clients on exit-financing, restructuring and workouts of existing facilities.
Ms. Lehmann regularly represents lead agents in syndicated and club deals and has extensive experience negotiating intercreditor arrangements. Her sector experience includes financial services, insurance, retail, technology, energy and hospitality.
- Counsel to European lender in $1 billion, cross-border asset-based credit facility to private company in the textile research and development industry.
- Represented agent and lead arranger in $250 million, cross-border asset-based credit facility to a public company in the petro-chemical industry.
- Represented the senior lender, agent, and subordinated lender in a $160 million acquisition financing of a company in the mattress manufacturing business.
- Counsel to agent and lead arranger in a syndicated cash-flow based financing provided to a public company in the hospitality industry.
- Represented agent and lead arranger in a $100 million asset-based financing provided to a public company in the textile manufacturing industry.
- Represented the senior agent in a private foreclosure sale pursuant to Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code involving a cosmetics manufacturer.
- Counsel to agent of several financings to borrowers in the security alarm monitoring industry.
- Represented agent and lead arranger in an asset-based lending transaction with deep-sea underwater construction and repair company.
- Represented agent and lead arranger in second lien financing of a company in the software industry.
- Counsel to agent of several financings to companies in the financial services industry.
- Assisted in the syndication of various revolving lines of credit and term-loan facilities.