Deborah Hartmann Henry has practiced in all aspects of public finance, as bond counsel, borrower’s counsel, disclosure counsel, underwriter’s counsel and special counsel on a wide variety of financings in several states throughout the United States including Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Missouri, California, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Florida as well as the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and Washington, D.C. Ms. Henry's experience includes tax-exempt and taxable revenue bond transactions involving water and sewer projects, airports, colleges and universities, stadiums, transportation, public power and housing and health care facilities. In addition, Ms. Henry has served as bond counsel on numerous general obligation bond financings and has experience drafting legislation at the state level.
Ms. Henry has experience drafting primary financing documents, including official statements, purchase contracts, escrow agreements, indentures, bond resolutions, and continuing disclosure documents.
- Ms. Henry has represented the State of Connecticut for the last fourteen years in connection with its general obligation bond program and State Revolving Fund ("SRF") including advising the state in regard to program matters related to its SRF.
- Ms. Henry has served as bond counsel to the City of St. Louis, Missouri for over twelve years in connection with its bond financings for Lambert-St. Louis International Airport. This representation has included providing ongoing advice with respect to continuing disclosure, the operative provisions of the city's indenture and legislative proposals related to the operation of the airport.
- Ms. Henry has served as bond counsel and disclosure counsel in connection with various financings by the District of Columbia, including general obligation and income tax secured debt.
- Ms. Henry has served as bond counsel and underwriters' counsel in connection with numerous financings by the New York State Housing Finance Agency.
- Ms. Henry has served as bond counsel and underwriters' counsel on several financings by the Dormitory of the State of New York (DASNY) including financings for Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Columbia University and The Rockefeller University.
- Ms. Henry acted as bond counsel to the New York City Industrial Development Agency in relation to the financing of Citi Field ballpark.