Gina Betts has extensive experience in corporate and securities law including representing issuers and purchasers in debt and equity public and private transactions, as well as in LBOs and MBOs, portfolio company acquisitions and dispositions, fund formations, preparing SEC reports, and counseling on general SBIC and SEC compliance. Additionally, she focuses her practice on representing purchasers and sellers of both public and private corporations.
Ms. Betts has represented public and private companies for over 25 years with respect to complex merger and acquisition transactions and liquidity events, including sales of assets, stock, intellectual property, mergers, and initial public offerings of securities. Her work has primarily been in the areas of consumer products and manufacturing.
- Represented Fortune 100 company in acquisition of medical device manufacturers.
- Represented Fortune 100 company in sale of private plane services company.
- Represented developer of hair care products and hair salons in the sale to a publicly-traded salon company.
- Represented international manufacturer in purchase of multiple HVAC product companies.
- Represented Napa Winery in capital raising transaction.
- Represented leading manufactured home builder in acquisition of multiple manufacturers and private dealers throughout the United States.
- Representation of private equity funds in purchase of debt and equity securities.
- Representation of purchasers, sellers, senior and subordinated lenders and management groups in connection with various leveraged buy-out transactions.
- Representation of various issuers in connection with public offerings and private placements of debt and equity securities.
- Representation of public company in connection with roll-up transaction involving unaffiliated partnerships.
- Representation of public company in connection with its sale in auction process, including planning the auction process, counseling of board, negotiation of transaction agreements and preparation of proxy statement and other SEC filings.