Laurie Lang handles a sophisticated array of finance transactions. She has more than 20 years of experience in commercial, corporate, and real estate lending and workouts. She has represented lenders and borrowers in loan transactions, including structuring and documenting secured and unsecured credit facilities (both syndicated and single-lender), real estate secured loans, development and construction loans, acquisition facilities, private wealth loans, mortgage warehouse facilities, and debtor-in-possession and exit credit facilities.
Ms. Lang’s experience has also included representation of lenders and borrowers in complex intercreditor relationships and in subordinated and mezzanine financing transactions. She has specific expertise in agency and successor agency transactions. She has particular experience handling and negotiating real estate, energy, technology, communications, media, healthcare, and general industrial contracts and transactions.
- Lead agents, lenders and borrowers in syndicated credit transactions involving revolving credit facilities, term loans, letters of credit, multi-currency facilities, cross-border financings, and merger and acquisition financings.
- Lenders, borrowers and other participants in a wide range of other debt transactions, including bond financings, commercial paper programs, mortgage warehouse transactions, and repurchase facilities.
- Lenders and borrowers in construction financings, permanent real estate loans, and real estate acquisition financings.
- Lenders, agents, borrowers and other participants in real estate development projects.
- Lenders, agents and borrowers in loan workouts and restructurings across all industries.
- Companies in public and private offerings of debt securities.
- Sellers and purchasers in acquisitions and divestitures and in other types of corporate transactions.
- Numerous secured and unsecured working capital lines of credit, real estate secured financings, and acquisition financings.
- Lead agents, arrangers, lenders and borrowers in leveraged financings, involving acquisitions, mergers, spinoffs, and recapitalizations with companies involved in the industrial, manufacturing, media and telecommunications, and a wide-range of other industries.
- Representation of third-party administrative and collateral agents and indenture trustees in numerous financing facilities.